Mind Your Head
"MIND YOUR HEAD" was recorded live and is presented here slighty mixed, during a casual 2009 relaxed session with Harry (Spike) I’m Ahab at Level 3 Mania. This forgotten outtake was rediscovered on an old hard drive nearly 11 years later.
Warmed by a fantastic dinner as well as good vibes and armed with only a few chord changes, we simply let the music take over.
Unearthing the track sparked an urge to inject new life into it, creating a version primed for vocals. At the time, I had a grand vision: a sonic journey to Mars to escape the madness of the pandemic. I even penned a spoken-word piece for it, though it remains unfinished,for now. Finding this project during COVID-19 was pure serendipity, a reminder that some creations are meant to be found precisely when the time is right.
Sometimes no plan is the only plan you need.
heyraildog@gmail.com
▲▲▲▲ COMMENTS ▲▲▲▲
शान्ति εἰρηνικός سلام 和平 ☮︎ शांति 평화 síocháin ሰላም pax


